Enjoy! Meal Solutions
In addition to the regularly practiced Food Safety Guidelines recommended by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the following safety measures are being taken, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and the National Restaurant Association.
- Chef and client will respectfully alert one another if experiencing any symptoms that may be COVID-19 related (see attached checklist), and/or if there has been contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Face mask will be worn by chef at all times. This includes during grocery shopping, cooking, clean-up and packaging of meals.
- Chef will change into a clean shirt and clean apron upon entering client home.
- Produce will be washed for at least 30 seconds in clean, running water.
- Cookware and utensils provided by chef will be cleaned and sanitized before use, and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected with EPA approved solution after use.
- Containers provided by customer will be kept on sanitized surfaces.
- Windows will be cracked and fan on (if available) during cook sessions.
- In addition to following regular hand washing guidelines, chef will wash and sanitize hands more frequently, and gloves will be worn.
- Chef will keep a 6 foot distance from others while in the home, and client will keep a 6 foot distance from chef.
- Chef and client will inform one another of any travel outside of Western PA.